Thursday, October 27, 2011

Tidbits: WTF, Hunger Games Haymitch?

Oh hey you guys.  I was all excited to find the cast promo pics of the characters in the Hunger Games (hint, they are all there, just at the links to different websites; looks like they shared the love).  I was all "Oh Rue, how I would love to snatch you."  So cute.  But then I became super distracted by Woody Harrelson as Haymitch.  Because...WTF.  Behold:

 WHAT THE WHAT YOU GUYS.  

There are so many things wrong with this.  For one, Woody Harrelson with hair.  For two, WOODY HARRELSON WITH HAIR.  With a really, really, really, horrendous wig.  Who thought this was a good idea?  I would go over and feverishly search through our library copy except it is locked away in a display case about censorship (see what I did there?), but I'm pretty sure at no point is Haymitch referred to as tossing his long, silky, Fabio-like locks around.  
Again, I could be wrong.
But I think I'm feelin' pretty good about this being a case of the terribles.  And also about being right.
Woody Harrelson should not have long hair.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...