Monday, October 3, 2011

Tidbits: Chaos Walking Movies? I feel unokay.

You guys.  Thanks to Ms. Hawes, movie maven and IMDB queen,  I have been duly notified that Lionsgate has optioned Patrick Ness' fantastics Chaos Walking books.  Honestly, not sure how to feel.  Yes, I want more people to read these fabulous books.  But I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I think that Hollywood may royally miss the boat and muck up this fantastic series.  As she pointed out in her email, how would they even recreate the Noise? How!?!?   I'm going to have to sleep on this one!  I am, however, reassured that they've just purchased the rights, and that there is a producer of repute...it could be years or never that the ruiners get on board their ruiny train and ruin a fantastic series!  Maybe I have made up my mind...I'm only in, and only slightly so, if like...John Malkovich is cast as Mayor Prentiss. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...