Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Tidbits: Chicken Soup for your visual art appreciation

Chicken Soup: 
  • Do you have a heart?  Test it by readwatching this piece, written by a teenage boy about he loves to read.  It is aptly titled What's Wrong with Reading?  I just want to give him a hug in the form of a stack of books!
Design & Art:
Food:  
 The Talkies:
  • Beautiful Creatures Trailer I'm not sure how I feel, guys!  I think I like it and the leads; I think I'm also nervous they took some Tim Burtonesque creative liberties in Harper Lee's backyard and it may go a little off the tracks.  I think I should also not watch things pre-coffee.  
  •  No link, but are you as excited that The Perks of Being a Wallflower is nigh?  Yayyyy! Yayyyy! Yayyyy! 
Jealousy:
  •  Not only does Australia always get Christmas first, now you Aussies can brag about reading Quitana first. Color me jealous. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...