Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I need a hair cut

I have recently begun a project at work to film our book talks to help kids choose which books (from off of our 71 page summer reading list) to read for summer reading. It is a slightly more personalized way to get an idea or feeling about a book. Great idea, right? I KNOW. That's why I thought of it!

Except one small problem. I am now on the interwebs. And high def is unforgiving. And now I am well aware that the back of my head has hair that is doing crazy gravity-defying things. Today's book talk(s) for Dairy Queen, by Catherine Gilbert Murdock, made this sad fact abundantly clear. Also, now you can make fun of my acting skillz. Or lack thereof.

Moral of the story: I need a hair cut (or them all cut, right Popstar?).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...