Monday, July 16, 2012

Exciting News! Upcoming interview with John Corey Whaley

Friends, countrymen, Russians who find this blog and are confused, and avid readers (hello, Popstar).

Remember last week when I wrote a review of John Corey Whaley's Where Things Come Back?   Well, all three of you have an exciting opportunity, because John Corey Whaley, author and friend has taken pity on me, and will be answering some questions for this blog to straighten me (and you) out.  This is your chance, peoples!  I've got some things I'd like to know about his book, but I'm sure you do too.  Email me your burning questions for him by Friday at paperblogprincess@gmail.com.  I can't promise that I will ask them all, but at least let me know what you're thinking!  He also pointed out that I made the best possible slip of the bird, when I substituted a mockingbird for the mysterious woodpecker vexing the town.  I mean, it is mocking them while being a (maybe extinct) bird, right? Self-high five!

I'm spending this week attempting to find the biggest seashell on the seashore, and will (fingers crossed) get to finally high-five Melina Marchetta, but my reviewing frenzy, like Shark Week, will return to your screen next week.  And now I have made myself afraid to swim. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...