Monday, August 29, 2011

Everyone FREAK OUT for real now: Hunger Games sneak peek part 2

Heeeeeeeereeeee's Katniss!  See?  I didn't even need to watch the VMAs.  In fact,  I didn't even need to do anything but look further than my email inbox this morning to find that a certain friend in North Carolina (ahem, where the movie is being filmed) had kindly already done the leg work (or finger work, this is the internets after all) and sent me the link. 

My deep thoughts on this 15 second tease:
  •  Jennifer Lawrence has some crazy brown smoky eyes going on.   At first I thought she had pinkeye and was all "why would they make her do this sick?", but then I realized that some make up artist had had at her for this big movie promotional moment, and that it was brown, not pink, ala pinkeye.  And that I possibly need another cup of coffee.  It looks nothing like her.  Is that what fancy Katniss looks like? 
  • Are they dressing the tributes in trash bags?
  • Will those hunting/fashion boots become fashion or are they ALREADY fashion?
  • Katniss hair: Prom 2012?
  • As a Peetafangirl, I'm slightly disappointed that it seems all we hear is from Gale, and that we can barely hear it.  Whateverrrr. I'm probably totally wrong.  Whoever it is is right though; we do just want a good show.  Bake me some rolls baker boy!
  • May the odds be ever in my favor indeed on March 23, 2012!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...